A delicious, smooth, fast Alfredo that packs a protein punch. You will need a high powered blender (we use a Vitamix) or a Food Processor to blend the ingredients.
Low Carb Alfredo Sauce
This low carb Alfredo sauce is made with cottage cheese. It can be made in a powerful blender (like a VitaMix) or a food processor.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 People
- Add all ingredients to your Vitamix blender
- Blend until smooth and mixture has heated up
- One serving is 1/2 of a cup. Pour over pasta and serve.
Other blender/Food Processor Directions
- Add all ingredients to blender/food processor and blend until smooth
- Transfer contents into a saucepan and heat until warm.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 6.3% | Vitamin C: 0.6% | Calcium: 17.5% | Iron: 1.2%