Adding a hint of Parmesan cheese to these garlicky Brussels sprouts makes them a treat worthy of a holiday dinner! These are a favorite side-dish for any family get together. You may want to plan for a double batch–they won’t last long!
Keto Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Brussel Sprouts are naturally low carb and taste amazing when roasted and then topped with Parmesan cheese. This is a great keto side dish to pair alongside a main dish. I have been known to take these with me to snack on!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 8 People
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare your Brussels Sprouts by rinsing well in cold water.
- Slice the ends off of the sprouts and then cut in half (Cut from the base to the top)
- Spread Brussels Sprouts in a large baking dish or roasting pan
- Drizzle the grape seed oil over the top of the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Sprinkle seasonings (garlic powder, salt and pepper) over the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Place into a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Stir every 10 - 15 minutes until the sprouts can be pierced with a fork. The cooking time will vary based on how large your Brussels sprouts are.
- Once you remove the Brussels from the oven, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the top and toss to coat.
Note on cooking time: For very small brussels sprouts, you may need to check them every 5 minutes so as not to overcook. If you undercook brussels sprouts, they have a bitter flavor and are a bit crunchy. Practice will help you learn how to get them "just right".
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9% | Vitamin C: 63% | Calcium: 21% | Iron: 5%