Einkorn Chocolate Chip Cookies
I created this chocolate chip cookie recipe with the intention of using some less processed ingredients. This is a delicious recipe the kids couldn't get enough of. This makes a large batch and they freeze great. (shhhhh....that's where i hid them from the kids)Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 48 Servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add in the 2 eggs and beat to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients 1/3 at a time. Mix to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto your ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 7-8 minutes or until cookies are set in the middle. When you remove them from the oven, let them set a few minutes before removing from the cookie sheet onto cooling racks.
If you prefer not to taste the coconut from the coconut oil, use a expeller pressed oil. Our favorite is the Tropical Traditions brand which you can order online. You could also substitute real butter. For chocolate chips, we like to buy our favorite organic chocolate bar from the grocery store and chop it up into chocolate chunks. The one we purchase is an 85% cocoa ratio which is very dark!
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.05g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 0.1% | Calcium: 0.5% | Iron: 4%