This cookie recipe is loaded with nutritious flours, flax, hemp seed and coconut flakes. While not a sugar free option, they are a better option than the traditional white flour cookie. I hope you enjoy!
Coconut Hemp Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 48 Cookies
I created this superfood packed chocolate chip cookie recipe for my kids. They love them. Enough said!Print Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare large baking sheets by lightly greasing with coconut oil.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined
- Add the flour mixture slowly to the wet ingredients.
- Once combined add 1 cup of mini dark chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tsp onto large baking sheets and bake 15 minutes or until cookies are browned on edges and cooked through.
- Cool on wire cooling racks and enjoy.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 0.5% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 1.4% | Iron: 5.5%