Did you say POTATOES??? My mother-in-law is a HUGE fan of potatoes and so are we. These versatile starchy veggie can be eaten in many ways. This is our family's favorite way to quickly have crunchy potatoes in the oven or on the grill. You can use Fingerling (the small skinny potatoes pictured) or baby potatoes for this recipe. You can also cut up regular potatoes into small pieces and use those. This recipe is very flexible.
Easy Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (or grill on high heat)
- Cut fingerling potatoes in half along the length of the potato so they look like the ones pictured
- Drop the potatoes into the seasoning mixture and seal the bag.
- Squish the potatoes and oil/seasoning mixture until potatoes are coated.
- Place onto large baking sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven approximately 20 - 30 minutes until browned and fork tender. Alternately, grill on medium - high for 20 - 30 minutes. Toss potatoes with tongs every 57 minutes to ensure even browning.