Easy Sausage & Potatoes in the Crock pot
I just love my crockpot, don't you? This is such an easy and delicious recipe, I don't know why I don't make it more often. You can experiment with the types of meat you use. Try hamburger, ground turkey, crumbled bacon or Temp-ah instead of using sausage. Leftovers are perfect reheated the next day for lunch (or breakfast)Print Pin Rate
Servings: 16 servings
- Wash Potatoes and cut into equal sized cubes. Mine usually end up around an inch. The smaller you cut them, the faster they will cook.
- Toss cubed potatoes into the crock pot and stir in your olive oil. Then your salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir until combined.
- Turn your crock pot onto low heat and walk away. Your potatoes will take approximately 6-8 hours to cook. If you are at home, stir them up a few times.
- Once the potatoes are done (or do this in advance), brown your sausage and then toss in with potatoes.
- Serve alongside a nice chopped salad or some steamed broccoli for a delicious meal that will leave your kids begging for more.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 659mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0.4% | Vitamin C: 19.8% | Calcium: 4.6% | Iron: 27.4%