Servings: 5 people
Cooking potatoes on the grill is our favorite way to eat them all summer long. Just a few simple ingredients and you're ready to grill! Pair these with just about anything.Print Recipe
- Set grill to high heat
- Cut fingerling potatoes in half so they look like the ones pictured
- In a large, gallon ziplog bag, combine oils, garlic powder and salt and squish around.
- Drop the potatoes into the seasoning mixture and seal the bag.
- Squish the potatoes and oil/seasoning mixture until potatoes are coated.
- Grill on medium-high for 20-30 minutes. Toss potatoes with tongs every 5-7 minutes to ensure even browning.
Notes Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese after you remove from the oven/grill for extra flavor!
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin C: 64% | Calcium: 0.1% | Iron: 9%