I have been on a quest to create the perfect keto cheesecake crust for the last six months!
My mom deserves some credit for suggesting walnuts as a base for crust.
In fact, she deserves a lot of credit! She had the patience of a saint when I was a teenager, creating recipes and BIG messes in her kitchen! Thanks mom
Back to the keto cheesecake crust…
I added flavor to the walnuts– my taste testers thought things like “sugar cookie” when they tried it.
The texture resembles a graham cracker crust, but the flavor is much fuller.
The Quest For The Perfect Keto Cheesecake Crust…
I admit that I was on a quest for complete perfection in a cheesecake crust.
Results that my taste testers said were “Good Enough”…. were NOT good enough for ME!
I'm a BIT of a perfectionist!
Anyone else?? If you are–give me a shout out in the comments!
Ingredients for Keto Cheesecake Crust
Here's a few things to peek at….
- Bocha Sweet (our favorite keto sweetener!)
- Almond Extract
- Pure Vanilla extract
- Sea Salt
- Food Processor (Cuisinart)
- Spring-form Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Coconut Oil
Tutorial Video: Keto Cheesecake Crust
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Cheesecake Crust (with Walnuts)
Watch the tutorial video on YouTube.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add remaining ingredients and process for 1 minute until it forms into a batter
- Transfer the batter to your lined springform pan.
- Working from the inside out, press batter into the spring-form pan making sure the batter goes to the edges and is pressed down firmly.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool completely before filling. (The middle will look like it’s not quite set up, and this is ok!)