Memories of my mom's warm, crisp but soft homemade stuffing are what dreams are made of. This stuffing packs the perfect punch of flavor. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
Mom's Thanksgiving Stuffing
This is my mom’s recipe for stuffing that we had every year on the table growing up. It remains my favorite stuffing recipe of all time. I hope you love it as much as I do.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings: 8 People
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heavily grease a baking dish or 8x8 glass baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine bread chunks, celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Pour the wet mixture over the breadcrumbs and stir until just combined.
- Pour stuffing mixture into baking dish and cover. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Then uncover dish and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the top is crusty.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 334mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg