Einkorn Pumpkin Spice Muffins
These muffins freeze great in an airtight container. They make a great on-the-go breakfast and never last long in our home.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 18 full size muffins
- 1 15 ounce Pumpkin Puree (can)
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup Organic Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- dash Clove (optional)
- dash Allspice (optional)
- dash Ground Ginger Root (optional)
- 1 tbsp Candied Ginger (diced (optional))
- 4 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 cups Young Living Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix (or Einkorn Flour)
- 1/2 cup hemp seed (or other nut)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add in seasonings, optional candied ginger and eggs and mix until combined.
- It is important not to over-mix muffins. Do not use your mixer for this last part.
- By hand, stir in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. You should still be able to see that some of the flour isn't mixed in. Resist the urge to over mix.
- Drop batter into muffin tins, filling to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes. Baking time varies by oven. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1950IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 3.1mg