A delicious twist on traditional roasted sprouts we added BBQ seasoning (Frontier) to the mix. The smoky, tangy flavor paired wonderfully with the sprouts. We hope you love these as much as we do!
BBQ Brussels Sprouts
This is a fun twist on traditional roasted Brussels sprouts.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 8 People
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare your Brussels Sprouts by rinsing well in cold water.
- Slice the ends off of the sprouts and then cut in half (Cut from the base to the top)
- Spread Brussels Sprouts in a large baking dish or roasting pan
- Drizzle the grape seed oil over the top of the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Sprinkle seasonings (garlic powder, BBQ seasoning, and pepper) over the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Place into a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Stir every 10 - 15 minutes until the sprouts can be pierced with a fork. The cooking time will vary based on how large your Brussels sprouts are.
Note on cooking time: For very small brussels sprouts, you may need to check them every 5 minutes so as not to overcook. To Grill: Follow the same procedure but cook on the grill at medium-high heat. Make sure you check them often as you get a feel for your grill If you undercook brussels sprouts, they have a bitter flavor and are a bit crunchy. Practice will help you learn how to get them "just right".
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 17% | Vitamin C: 168% | Calcium: 6% | Iron: 10%