I didn't try Brussels sprouts until I was in my 30's…big mistake! Ever since discovering how delicious they are roasted with various flavorsit has been a staple in my home. This is my basic recipe. Search Brussels Sprouts in the search bar to find all the wonderful flavor combinations we have come up with over the years.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare your Brussels Sprouts by rinsing well in cold water.
- Slice the ends off of the sprouts and then cut in half (Cut from the base to the top)
- Spread Brussels Sprouts in a large baking dish or roasting pan
- Drizzle the grapeseed oil over the top of the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Sprinkle seasonings (garlic powder, salt and pepper) over the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Place into a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Stir every 10 - 15 minutes until the sprouts can be pierced with a fork. The cooking time will vary based on how large your Brussels sprouts are.