Keto Jalapeno PoppersA Keto Appetizer
These Keto Jalapeno Poppers smell heavenly as they cook.
74% fat~8% net carb~17% protein
Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes
- Watch closely during the last ten minutes.
- Poppers are done when the bacon is cooked and jalapenos are fork tender
Cooking Methods for Keto Jalapeno Poppers
How To Make Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. See recipe notes for alternate cooking instructions.
- Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds. You should have 18 jalapeno halves.
Sharing Is Caring
Did you enjoy this recipe? If so, please rate it by clicking on the star in the recipe card.
Then Share It!
Use the buttons on the left to Pin this recipe to Pinterest, Email it to a friend or share on social media.
Check out my YouTube channel "Tara's Keto Kitchen"! I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Things Used in this Keto Appetizer Recipe
At first I was going to leave out this section because this recipe is so simple. Then, I realized that this recipe features a few kitchen items I wouldn't want to be with out.
First, the ceramic baking sheets we use to bake these. They make clean-up an absolute breeze. We use them constantly and replace them every few years as they tend to get scratched up from things like kids using pizza cutters right on the sheet!
Finally, a good cast iron pan is essential in the kitchen. We prefer the Lodge brand over other brands.
- When we run out of our favorite bacon (which happens as soon as we get it..nom nom nom), we get this bacon from Sam's Club or Costco. (link is to Sam's Club). The butcherbox bacon is WAY better.
Alterntaive Cooking Methods for Jalapeno Poppers
Cooking In A Cast Iron Pan
Cooking in an Air-Fryer
Tara is a Certified Holistic Health Coach who specializes in whole body health & wellness through holistic principles. Her passion is creating low-carb, grain-free, keto-friendly recipes and helping others learn the whole-body benefits of a ketogenic lifestyle.
When she isn't creating recipes in the kitchen, you can find her hanging with her kids, immersed in a good book, traveling with her husband, attending various educational conferences or just relaxing with her four cats!